We’re here to help. If you have any questions regarding the following school policies, for more information please feel free to Contact Us.
To Pre-Register for Classes
Pre-registration is required and must be accompanied by payment in full. Register online, print registration form and fax or mail to Moseley Flint with payment, or call our office, so that we receive your registration and payment at least 1 business day prior to the first class session.
To Pre-Register for Distance Learning
Register online, print registration form and fax or mail to Moseley Flint with payment, or call our office.
Fees apply per person per event. A $20 reschedule fee will be waived if Moseley Flint receives WRITTEN notification at least 1 business day prior to the scheduled class. All “no-shows” will be charged a $20 fee to reschedule. There are no refunds for “no-shows”. Note: To reschedule from distance learning to classroom, the difference in tuition, if any, must be paid along with a written request to reschedule.
Moseley Flint reserves the right to cancel any class due to circumstances occurring beyond our control.
Completion Time Limit
Pre-License: All Moseley Flint pre-license courses are good for one year from the date of purchase. Additional extensions may be purchased for students needing more time to complete their course. The materials are constantly being reviewed and updated according to state licensing content outlines which requires us to put the one-year time limit for completion. Our priority is to ensure that our students have the most current and up-to-date information to pass the licensing examination.
Continuing Education: All Moseley Flint continuing education courses are good for two years from the date of purchase. Additional extensions may be purchased for students needing more time to complete their course. The materials are constantly being reviewed and updated, which requires us to put the two-year time limit for completion. Our priority is to ensure that our students have the most current and up-to-date information.
Refunds apply to tuition fees only, not shipping and materials, and are per person per event. A WRITTEN refund request must be received in our office at least 1 business day prior to the start of class. All refunds are subject to non-refundable administrative fees: $25 fee for CE classes and $50 fee for Pre-license classes. These fees will remain on your account for one year from the original date of purchase, and may be applied to future classes offered by Moseley Flint. Pre-license and Exam Preparation materials are non-refundable. There are NO refunds for completed courses.
If Moseley Flint lowers the price within 30 days of the purchase of a course, a refund for the difference will be issued upon request.
Certificates are given after each class to all attendees upon successful completion of the class. If not received in class, certificates will be mailed, emailed, or faxed. There is a $10 charge for replacement certificates.
- $35 - Returned Check Fee
- $10 - Replacement Certificates
- $10 - Same Day Fax Grading
- $20 - Reschedule fee for all "no-shows"
- $25 - Non-Refundable fee for CE refunds
- $50 - Non-Refundable fee for Pre-license refunds
NO REFUNDS for "No-Shows"
Discounts may not be combined. Discounts valid on tuition costs only.
COVID-19 Classroom Policy
Moseley Flint Schools follows CDC guidelines and recommendations, including the use of masks in all our classrooms. In addition, class sizes are limited to provide social distancing and classrooms are cleaned and sanitized daily. All students and instructors are encouraged to take their temperatures before coming to class. We will reschedule any student who missed class because they are not feeling well.
Pass Your Licensing Exam Guarantee Policy
Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate guarantees that if you complete our real estate salesperson pre-license course, and all the exam prep tools included with that course, and then do not pass your real estate licensure exam on the first try, we will refund the cost of your real estate salesperson pre-license course.
To obtain a refund, you must meet the terms of this guarantee and submit your refund request to email@example.com within 30 days of failing your real estate licensure exam.
- Enroll in and successfully complete a Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate salesperson pre-license course, which includes taking and passing the course exam. Classroom students must attend all class sessions.
- Follow our exam prep tool instructions to successfully complete the entire suite of exam prep tools you received free with your tuition:
- Watch both On-Demand Videos – A House’s Story and Learning Through Questions.
- Review all the Online Real Estate Flashcards.
- Complete the TestPrep Online Exam Simulator by scoring an 85% or higher on the practice test. You may retake the practice test as many times as necessary.
- Schedule and take your PSI exam within 30 days of completing your salesperson pre-license course.
- Send a copy of your first-try exam results, including the date the exam was taken, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must be received within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
- Moseley Flint will review your request to make sure that all conditions are met and will process your refund within 30 days of receipt.
- Refunds will be credited to the payment type used to purchase the real estate salesperson pre-license course.
- This offer is limited to one reimbursement per student.
- Students who receive a refund will no longer have access to their Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate real estate salesperson pre-license course or exam prep materials
Offer valid on courses purchased 2/1/2023 or later
Information Moseley Flint Collects
When a student registers for a Moseley Flint class, either through our website or via mail or phone; accesses our website; contacts us via phone, email or fax, or online chat; we may collect the following personal information:
- Physical address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- License number/NPN
- Social security number
- IP address
Information collected is stored in our customer management system and kept indefinitely.
Using and Sharing Personal Information
The information we collect is required if the user wants to receive continuing education credit or certificates of completion. Accordingly, we share personal information with state regulatory agencies or their designees for credit processing.
In addition, this information may be used:
- By Moseley Flint clients and affiliates who have purchased our classes/products/vouchers on your behalf to view and administer your information or the status of your use of our services or products.
- By Moseley Flint and its financial institutions to process payment for purchases.
- By shipping companies/postal services to deliver course materials and other products.
- By Moseley Flint to communicate with you about Moseley Flint courses and promotional offers.
Moseley Flint may use any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance our website. We may create internal reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for our own use. This information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Moseley Flint has created security guidelines and utilizes several security technologies to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected. Only authorized employees of Moseley Flint are provided access to personally identifiable information.
Links to other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. Moseley Flint is not responsible for the privacy practice or contents of other websites. Students are strongly encouraged to review privacy policies of third party websites.
Reviewing and Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your information by logging into your account on https://moseleyflint.com, selecting "My Account" and making the necessary updates. You may also speak with a customer service representative (800-729-4292) to request that your information be updated.
Moseley Flint Inc.
PO Box 228
Buckingham, VA 23921